October 21, 2014

8 reasons why I love autumn


These past few years I really started loving and enjoying autumn, but I haven't felt this way always. When I was little, I really used to dispise it's greyness, coldness and sadness. However, as time passed I learned that there are a lot of things that can make autumn not only bearable but even lovable. Sooo, what would be better than to make a list of those things? Here it is!
Source: here and here




1) Bundling up in cozy warm blankets and staying in bed all day. During summertime it's impossible to stay in bed all day and not start feeling stinky from all the sweatyness and hotness, but when the autumn comes, it becomes a perfect Sunday plan for me.

Source: here and here
2) Umbrellas! I just think that they are so cute! And I love the rain too, so it's a double pleasure.

Source: here and here
3) Living in huge comfy sweaters. Ahhh, I just love these big sweaters! The feel of soft fabric on my skin and the warmness is amazing. And who doesn't love a stylish oversized sweater?

Source: here and here

4) Hot tea. In summertime it's too hot to drink tea, but I adore tea so much, so when autumn comes I just can't get enough of it.

Source: here and here
5) Lighting candles. It's the first autumn for me, when I can actually light candles in my room. Because my sister used to hate the smell they make when they burn (WHAT?!). But this year she moved out and I can finally light the whole appartment with candles and enjoy the beautiful scents they make.

Source: here and here
 6) Rain. As far as I can remember, I always used to love staying inside the house when it rained and at that times my room would become ten times cosier. But for a while now, I learned to enjoy it while being in the actual rain as well.

Source: here and here
7) The beautiful colorful leaves. I think that the beauty of all these falling and flying leaves are the best thing about autumn.

Source: here and here
8) Autumn goodies. Apples, apple-pies, apple-rolls, pumpkin pies, pumpkin soups et cetera. They are worth living for!

Of course these are not all the reasons why I love autumn, but these are still more than enough to start waiting for autumn every single year. I would really like to know what are your reasons for loving autumn? That's it for now. Have a beautiful day!
Love, Kamilė

10 comments:

  1. I love autumn air, it's just so crisp and fresh and makes you feel so alive when breathing it in! And I also love cosy autumn clothing, in summer it's just too warm to layer or wear scarves and stuff. I also did an autumn blog post quite recently and my autumn favourites are actually pretty similar to yours so I can really relate to them. :) Beautiful selection of photos you chose there by the way!

    darjeelingtealeaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!:)
      I adore the crispy autumn air too!

      Delete
  2. Believe it or not, it's still too hot in here for Autumn. Like 30º...! Anyway, Autumn is the most adorable season and I'm a pluviophile so tea and coffee by the rainy window sound like a plan to me. This post is all things cosy :) I love everything about this season, really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do believe you, the temperature was the same in Italy, when I went there a few weeks back:)
      'pluviophile' is a nice word, I never used it to describe myself, 'cause I love sunshine just as much, but I can say that I'm half pluviophile too.

      Delete
  3. Nuotraukos parinktos puikiai! Į jas bežiūrint galima įsimylėti rudenį :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Labas dar kartą! Nominavau tavo blog'ą "Bet blog awards" žaidime :) Būtų labai įdomu išgirsti atsakymus į mano užduotus klausimus :) Juos ir šio žaidimo taisykles rasi mano blog'e - www.gazuota.blogspot.com :)

    Gražios dienos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi, kaip smagu! Būtinai apsilankysiu ir pažiūrėsiu klausimus:))

      Delete
  5. Hello, autumn lover! Šmaikštu, bet aš taip pat tave nominavau "Best Blog Awards" :) Kviečiu užsukt į mano blogą, kuriame rasi manuosius klausimus, ir įsitraukti į šį smagų žaidimą: http://365affairs.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/best-blog-awards/

    Gražaus rudenio!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pasisekė man!:D būtinai užsuksiu ir tavo klausimų pasižiūrėti:)))

      Delete