So today my mood is really up. But I also learned to handle my problems and my mood not being so dependent on the sunshine. So here's my personal tips on how to stay focused and
1. Go to bed and wake up earlier. I know that everyone's sleep is really different - some people need a lot of sleep, some are fine with just a few hours, but for me (when sleeping the same amount of time) getting to bed earlier means that I'll wake up more motivated and fresh.
2. Go to bed tired. The first tip will not work if you go to bed when you're not sleepy at all and just waste time rolling around and getting irritated of not getting to sleep. My days are hard so I always feel tired even about 4 hours before bed. But if you have a sitting job and use your car getting to places, you should do a little exercise or jog a little about an hour before bed. It will make you fall asleep faster and your sleep will be sounder.
If you don't have an idea what moves you should do during an exercise, you can check out my pinterest "no more excuses" board to find some that suits you.
3. Yoga. Do some easy yoga right after waking up. It makes your blood flow a bit faster and awakens you. It also burns fat and stretches your muscles - which feels really nice in the morning.
4. Eat healthy (or at least healthier). I used to make myself feel better or energized by eating a lot of sweats. Now I seek comfort in fruits and vegetables, even though I didn't give up on eating sweats (but I use them less).
5. Think positive. You'd be surprised how your thoughts affect you. Stop thinking "I can't" and start saying "I can!". It sounds cheesy, but a different attitude makes problems disappear and there are only challenges to step over. And the feeling when you overcome yourself is one of the best feelings ever.
I hope these tips will come in handy to you, 'cause they surely work for me!