June 25, 2013

Fever to the form


A few weeks ago I was sitting in my dad's car. We were going for our weekly fishing trip. I gazed out the window wondering how the summer will turn up. From as far as I can remember, I always loved waiting for the summer to come. But when it came I would always feel so disappointed. My summers never were as good as I imagined them to be. As I got older, my skin grew bigger. I learned never to expect too much,sometimes not to expect anything at all. That way I would never get hurt when everything turns out not as I wanted it to. So while painting my summer-to-be on that beautiful spring day, I did not see anything beautiful. Oh boy, how wrong I was.. I can't talk for those two months that are yet to come but so far everything's so magical that it takes my breath away. Sitting by the fire and singing with friends? Check. Waiting for the sunrise while dancing? Check. Swimming in the lake nude? Check. Riding a horse through the city at midnight? Check.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Leticia! For me magic moments are the happiness I'm seeking.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taip smagu yra skaityti tavo blogą ir žinoti, kad tave pažįstu realybėje :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jėėts, ačiū (supratau kaip komplimenta, tikiuosi čia jis:D):)

      Delete