June 30, 2013

A few weeks ago my blog was nominated for the Liebster award by an extremely wonderful girl Cat. I was delightfully surprised because of the obvious reason - my blog has only 5 followers. I thought that nobody actually reads or likes what I write. The nomination was surely unexpected but I was really happy that someone appreciates what I do here. It's just too bad that I was extremely busy lately and hadn't had time to answer the questions or nominate any other blogs. So I'm doing it now. 
I must admit - I'm not a very good blogger and I don't follow many blogs myself. I like to carefully choose what I read and sadly most of my liked blogs have more than 200 followers. That's why there aren't 11 blogs that I could nominate for the award.

11 facts about me:
1) If I wouldn't be studying medicine, I would love being a photographer.
2) My favourite food in the whole world is icecream
3) I love my cat more than I love people
4) I adore the french language
5) I never been anywhere that's not Europe even though I feel like I've seen the whole world already
6) I have 10 cousins
7) I love to read, however I barely find time for it
8) I believe in reincarnation
9) I think that water is the tastiest thing on Earth
10) I love pot plants but I always forget to take care of them
11) I'm a cinemaholic. I can't get enough of those movie theatres with their fresh popcorn smells and their big comfy chairs.
 
My answers:
1. Who is celebrity crush?
Definitely Leonardo diCaprio. I was not his biggest fan earlier but since watching the Great Gatsby I think I'm in love with him.
2. Weirdest experience?
Falling off a skateboard when I was about 11. I somehow thought that I could ride down the biggest baddest hill ever without falling down. I was sooo wrong.. The fall itself wasn't irregular, the weird thing was that I liked falling off, I liked flying in the air and the landing and sliding on the concrete. I thought it was fun. But then of course the pain kicked in and I forgot everything that was fun about it.
3. Have you any fears?
I have extreme fear of heights, however I love doing anything that makes me defeat it.
4. Chocolate or crisps?
Both!
5. Do you match your toenail and finger nail polish?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Depends on my mood.

6. Favourite sweet?
Popcorn covered in milk chocolate.

7. William or Harry?
I don't really have an opinion on this. Maybe Harry?

8. Favourite reality show( if you don't detest them)?
I don't watch much television, especially reality shows.

9.Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?
All the colours are beautiful!

10.Gold or silver?
Silver.

11. How do you love to spend your weekend?
Relaxing. Spending some time with my dad and my friends. I like to visit local lakes and campsites or get a ride to the seaside.

My nominees:
 Questions:
1) If you could live in any other age or era, which would you choose?
2) Which one do you love the most: Summer, Spring, Winter, Autumn?
3) If you could be any other person in the Earth from the begging of the world, who would you choose?
4) Movies or books?
5) Depending on the previous answer - favourite movie/ favourite book?
6) What is the thing that you like blogging about the most?
7) What is the thing that you like reading about in other blogs the most?
8) Chocolate or icecream?
9) Day or night?
10) Who's the most handsome man in the history of time?
11) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
With love Kamile

No comments:

Post a Comment