April 1, 2013

Monday inspiration

And I'm back again with what inspires me this week. Today I have to study A LOT because spring break is over so I'll have to go to the uni tomorrow and being lazy and studying nothing the whole past week definitely didn't reduce the amount of work I have to do today. And the thing that helps me the most to live through these hard days is music. Yes, it sounds cheesy but it's true - music is the salvation. Unfortunately about 90% of my music is really melancholic or depressing or just plain sad. I don't know why it is so but I can't help it - I love sad music. So my list of inspiring music will not be very great in numbers (I'm going to share exactly 5 songs here) but it will be my very favourites (despite the fact that it's damn hard to decide your favourite song when there are so many different styles of music that you like).
1.Mumford and sons - Dust Bowl dance (the song starts at 0:46 (live versions are always the best ones))

2. Snow Patrol - What if the storm ends?  (I somehow like that there's no video here, the black background fits the song)



3. Florence and the Machine - Bedroom hymns ( I just love this fan made video)


4. Robyn - Cobrastyle (makes me want to dance)

5. Led Zeppelin - Whole lotta love ( the oldies are the best)





Picture source: weheartit
Happy Easter and have a great and inspired week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! That means a lot coming from you because I just Love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete