February 4, 2013

Party





One evening, when me and my friends from Uni were celebrating the end of winter exams, a friend spontaneously suggested that we should come to her place to party for a night. The only problem was that we were in Vilnius and she lives in Šiauliai ( the cities are 200km apart from each other). At the begging everyone thought it was a joke but soon everybody started taking it seriously and a week later we were sitting in a train to Šiauliai.
Everybody was dressed in retro style, we played a lot of games, ate, drank, went to sauna, laughed and had a great time. I truly adore my groupmates, they are all amazing and cozy people and I love spending time with them. The whole trip was extremely fun and it makes me even sadder than we need to get back to studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment