October 8, 2012

Whip it!

Today is a really cold and rainy day. It seems like winter is just around the corner. And as usual, at this time of year I start to miss summer and all of it's entertainments. Looking through a window and seeing wet and dark streets I just want to pull out my roller skates ant skate through the night. But of course I can't - it's too wet. So I just watch my all time favourite movie "Whip it". And oh how I wish that there would be a roller derby team in my city and I could join them. That would be a true dream come true. I just love rollerskating, If I could, I would just do it all the time. And this film makes me want it even more. Well, maybe someday my dream will come true.. In the meantime I really recomend to watch this movie. Even if you don't like roller skating it's still really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment